Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Through video transmission via the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM), processes a variety of financial transactions including, but not limited to, deposits, payments, transfers, and withdrawals. Ensures that proper endorsements and identification are obtained and follows Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Works with multiple software programs concurrently to complete transactions, and communicates with more than one member simultaneously.
- Provides a high level of professional and courteous service while observing due diligence for validity of transactions.
- Performs end of day balancing according to procedures. Adheres to security, audit, and compliance requirements.
- Supports Credit Union growth by recognizing opportunities to promote Credit Union products to meet members' needs.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Provide friendly, professional, personal service to all members and employees maintaining a Quality Loop score of 6.7 or higher.
Balance and accurately post transactions with minimal errors on a daily basis.
Proactively seek opportunities to identify appropriate products and services for the betterment of the member.
Maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
Maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
Knowledge and Skills:
One year to three years of similar or related experience.
A high school education or GED.
Work normally involves contacts with persons beyond immediate associates generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Outside contacts take the form of service to the public (members or vendors) requiring ordinary courtesy in providing assistance and information.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with members via video transmission equipment. Must be comfortable, professional and friendly on camera. Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented and organized. Good knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products, services, policies and procedures. Good knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to Reg CC and CTR requirements. Good knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union computer systems and software programs required to perform job duties. Must be able to use multiple software applications simultaneously.
Cube environment with majority of time sitting at desk using video equipment to interact with members.