Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HCM Solution Architect - Baptist Health
at Cerner Corporation
HCM Solution Architect - Baptist Health
As an HCM Solution Architect you will provide venue expertise during client engagement to deliver workflow and solution design to achieve defined benefits. This includes guiding clients through Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) current workflows, upgrades, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance. You will act as the Solution Architect for the client’s Oracle Fusion HCM solution, specifically the CoreHR, Payroll, and Taleo modules by troubleshooting and providing knowledge transfer to the client. As a member of the IT team, you will develop and maintain relationships with the client to provide appropriate escalation of issues, solution knowledge, both application and technical, and engagement support while also resolving escalated problems and issues using solution knowledge and expertise. You will be responsible for creating unit and integrated test scripts, as well as execution of those test scripts. As the Solution Architect for Oracle Fusion HCM and a member of the IT team, you will be responsible for collaborating with client leadership to understand the client’s strategic roadmap and translate that strategy into requirements that facilitate the HCM application strategy and services provided to our Client.
Auto req ID
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Science, Health Care Administration, Communications, Business, Management, Marketing or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years Software implementation work experience
- At least 3 years HCM Analyst Role experience
- Experience with Oracle Fusion HCM
- Experience with Taleo
- At least 1 year of clinical or customer service work experience
- At least 3 years of health care information technology work experience
- Experience supporting and configuring Kronos desirable.
- Experience using dashboard generating tools for HR metrics highly desired
- Oracle Cloud BI Publisher experience and knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Health care information technology work experience
- Willing to live in or be willing to relocate to the Montgomery, AL area
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as needed
Relocation Assistance Available
Job Family Group