Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Equipment Inventory Handler (pt.)
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 19122370
Hill-Rom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
The primary duties of a Medical Equipment Inventory Handler include a high level of customer service to our patients and clients, in addition to picking up and delivering medical equipment in a hospital environment.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing medical equipment.
- Responsible for using a PC computer to track medical equipment throughout the facility.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft products
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Must be able to walk a great deal throughout the day
- Ability to ‘tilt and roll' oxygen tanks on/off carts and staging areas (ranging from 9 lbs. to 287 lbs.)
- Ability to push a cart of 24 to 40 “E” Cylinders (Cart weighs up to 400 lbs). (Tank programs only)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.