Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Engineer – Controls Graduate Training Program – Alabama/Georgia
at Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies
- Ingersoll Rand and Trane's history and values
- Technical focus: HVAC and Controls Fundamentals
- HVAC Systems and comprehensive solutions
- Controls and Energy Services offerings
- Environmental and Energy factors associated with developing HVAC and Building Automation Systems recommendations to meet customer specifications
- Networking opportunities with Trane's senior sales engineers and leadership
- Sales and leadership development through teamwork and project management
- Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process
- Utilizes account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer's organization, including project managers, project engineers, construction, purchasing, and accounts payable.
- Assists customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, Trane products, and system application alternative, Building Automation Systems, installation, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution.
- Determines needs, develops and executes an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
- Gathers and validates preliminary information and performs facility walkthrough, construction plan review or other requirements.
- Determines project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet all of the customer's HVAC system design and installation requirements.
- Responsible for project take-off, selection, pricing, and integration of equipment, controls, and services.
- Qualified candidates will have obtained or are currently pursuing a Bachelor's of Science in Engineering, Information Technology Systems, or technology related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills with desire to impact organization revenue through sales
- Strong goal orientation, highly motivated, and possess a strong desire to sell industry leading products in the market place.
- Eligible for employment in the United States without sponsorship
- Possess a valid state issued Driver's License with ability to provide proof of insurance and meet our successful background check requirement.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.