Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Schneider Electric
Our Operations Admin is responsible for providingadministrative support to our Construction and Development Teams throughout ourP&L. These responsibilities include assisting the project teams withcoordination with business partners on invoice processing/tracking, customerinvoicing, financial forecasting analysis, vendor management, contractmanagement and fleet management team.
S/He works closely with the Project Teamsto assist with back office project responsibilities to assist with projectplanning, documentation, forecasting and execution. project documentation,project schedule This position requires a highly motivated and skilledprofessional to perform a wide range of high level administrative and projectsupport tasks. S/He is a key team member in ensuring efficient and smoothday-to-day operations for the region and projects.
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities andenrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries.From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology,software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate theiroperations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, foreveryone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people makeSchneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do inthis position?
- Coordinate and Compile Project Financials
- Assist Project Development and Project Management Teams with various tasks for organization and communication
- Manage Purchase Order and Subcontract Payments
- Responsibilities for Vendor and Contract Management
- Assist with Project Management Documentation
- Assist with the processing of new hires through On-Boarding
- Coordination of office activities, meetings, logistics and scheduling
- Certified Payrolls/Davis Bacon Wages
- Regional Fleet Management
This job might be for you if you have:
· Proven experience as an administrative assistant or officeassistant
· Experience in the construction industry preferred
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Ability to support Engineering and Construction projects to comply with project needs
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Outlook, MS Word and MSPowerPoint)
· MS Project experience a plus
· Natural problem solver, attention to detail and active learnerrequired
· Strong communication (written and verbal) and projectmanagement/organization skills required
· Knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· · Discretion,good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and theability to work independently
· Contract experience and review is a plus