Tecta America Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tecta America Corp.
Job Description and Responsibilities
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - ROOFING/CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Tecta America Southeast - Birmingham, one of the nation's leading roofing contractors, has an immediate opening. We are looking for an energetic, organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the leadership team by performing various administrative/clerical duties in the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operating multi-line phone system; greeting customers and vendors
• Supporting Accounting Manager with purchase orders; invoice reconciliations
• Perform general administrative and clerical support for the office
• Data entry, filing, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment
• Responsible for office daily deposits
• Responsible for various human resource pre-employment and post-employment processes (applications, scheduling interviews, assisting with onboarding
• Responsible for the HR filing system; understanding of confidentiality required
• Work closely with HR Manager, as needed
• Other administrative duties, as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Products (Navision, PlanSource, a plus)
• Ability to effectively communicate well with others
• Well organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks
• High school graduate
• 2-4 administrative/clerical experience
• Construction and/or Roofing background a BIG PLUS
• Bi-lingual, not required - but a plus
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with company match.
Equal opportunity employer-disability/vet
Tecta America Corp. is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 60 locations and 2,500 roofing professionals nationwide, Tecta America has harnessed the strengths and resources of the nation's strongest roofing contractors into one company with one goal: to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country to meet and exceed our customers' needs. As the industry leader, Tecta America has earned its reputation for excellence. No other roofing contractor can match Tecta America for resources, expertise, financial strength, or stability as we house the best names in the business, all under one roof.
The roofing industry is seeing exciting changes take place-sustainable solutions, innovative technologies and more-and Tecta America is leading the change. Opportunities have never been better for talented, experienced and advancement-driven individuals. We believe not only in attracting the best individuals-but in developing the best. Career opportunities exist in fields like finance, sales, green jobs, marketing and more. We offer a culture that embraces innovation, teamwork and diversity, and that rewards you for being part of the team. We take great care of our employees through competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Transitions are seldom easy. It takes exceptional team members to make that comfort happen every day. Because of our commitment, we value each team member and their contribution to our mission. We strongly believe in diversity and have a no-tolerance policy for discrimination of any kind. If you want to be a part of our caring, compassionate and dedicated team providing that security and support when it's needed most, please consider joining our Talent Network.
What is a Talent Network?