Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Brand Marketing Manager in Birmingham, AL at Vaco
Job DescriptionTitle: Brand Marketing Manager
OVERVIEW:Responsible for developing brand marketing and strategic plans for the launching of new products. Professional Tools to include; distribution objectives, new door deal structure, competitive positioning, pricing, launch forecasting and promotions, communication support, profitability and budget management. Oversee all activities related to brand image and manage strategy and tactics with Sales, Education, Communications and Trade Marketing to meet overall goals of the company.
- Design, develop and implement annual marketing plan.
- Coordinate communications with members to provide input on initiatives and support materials and receive initiative direction. Provide local (US) market intelligence and input on market needs.
- Oversee initiatives with internal departments and distribution networks (i.e., forecasting, planning, ordering, translations).
- Manage budget and profitability goals for the category inclusive of launches.
- Manage phase-in and phase out plans of new and obsolete products with the Supply Chain Management and Trade Marketing team.
- Coordinate plans for over-inventoried and slow moving items in conjunction with Sales, Trade Marketing and Education.
- Design, develop and execute launches inclusive of launch promotions, events, launch presentations, launch kits, educator kits and support materials adhering to established company -wide deadlines. Coordinate with Trade Marketing to ensure all routes to market are covered. Activities could include selling in to distributors and participating in internal and external sales meetings.
- Work with Sales and Education in the field (i.e., shows, sales meetings, planning meetings, detailing) in order to increase knowledge of the industry to help formulate and refine future initiatives.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of respective brands monthly to management.
- Lead communication of brand goals and core messaging to communications team for development and execution of communications plan.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred; Masters of Business Administration degree a plus.
- 3 - 5 years marketing or related experience.
- Brand or Product Management for launching a new product REQUIRED.
- Communications - Writes and speaks in a clear, understandable and courteous manner. Written work is usually error free. Listens and responds appropriately.
- Job knowledge - Knows/demonstrates necessary elements/skills required to perform work. Keeps informed of current job developments/changes/procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to get along with others, is respectful of co-workers, communicates and acts as a team player, promotes teamwork.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!